Mark Rabenold, CFS, CSS, CPMS
- Selling your home for top dollar?
- A quick sale with the least amount of inconvenience to
you and your family?
- A firm, hassle free sale to a pre-qualified buyer?
- Getting the most “bang” for the brokerage services you’ll
- Choosing a real estate professional who has lived in and worked in the area for decades?
- Finding someone you trust to guide you through the complicated process of home
- Exposure to as many home choices as possible – delivered right to your e-mail box?
- Securing an agent that will skillfully handle all the tough negotiations and get you the
best deal possible?
- Referrals to a network of lenders, mortgage brokers, home inspectors, and legal
- Assistance with closing escrow and even being present at the final signing to answer any
last minute questions you might have?
- A knowledgeable, professional agent with an action plan to market your property?
- An experienced, proven negotiator that will get you the best deal possible?
- An advocate to act as your Buyer's Agent who will look after YOUR best interests?
- A determined investigator who can “sniff out” the best negotiating leverage for you?
- Someone with the formal training to accurately complete your paperwork?
- A real estate pro you can depend on to dot every “i” and cross every “t”?
Be sure to contact me if you are having MORTGAGE ISSUES and you don't know what
to do. For more information on how I can help, please click on the Underwater HELP or
Call me today to set a FREE, no obligation appointment. I look forward to hearing from
If you are planning to SELL, call me ASAP to discuss all of your options. There is more
to Selling your home than just coming up with a price. Preparing your home prior to
putting up the For Sale sign is just as important. It's also imperative that potential
buyers are able to see themselves living in the house. Give me a call or click on the
SELL button so we can get started.
Don't just dream about Buying a home. Seize the moment and call me! Interest rates
are at an all time low and home prices have stabilized. Both home prices and interest
rates will soon be trending upwards, so NOW is the time to get in the game! I will take
the time to explain the entire process, from selecting a home to closing escrow, so that
you are comfortable before we begin. Email me or click on the BUY button for further
Make this your official Real Estate Website!
Serving all of Okanogan County!
Communities include, but are not limited to the following:
Oroville, Tonasket, Ellisforde, Loomis, Molson, Chesaw, Havillah, Mt. Hull, Crumbacher,
Aeneas Valley, Pine Creek, Whitestone, Riverside, Omak, Okanogan, Spectacle Lake,
Palmer Lake, Lake Wannacut, Lake Osoyoos and surrounding areas.
|copyright 2011-14 Mark Rabenold
|What’s the first thing you think of when the thought of
selling your home crosses your mind?
|What would you look for in a Real Estate Broker?
What’s the first thing you think of when you decide it’s time to buy a home?
|Real Estate Broker Notary Public Paralegal
|... where attitude is EVERYTHING!
Any and all site content and information contained in or otherwise discovered through this website has been
conveyed to you in good faith and as accurately as possible. However, as the majority of information conveyed
within this site contains elements of "third-party" content, neither Mark Alan Rabenold, nor any other party who has
given us permission to publish their listings or other content within this website, is responsible
for inaccuracies or omissions which might inadvertently or unintentionally surface herein.